Welcome to redesigned RadarWizard – Explore the Web, Create Your Radar, Advertise for Free!December 4, 2011 at 12:14 am | Posted in Farm News | 1 Comment
Tags: free advertising, radars, web discovery engine
RadarWizard is a Web discovery engine, which allows you to search through multiple web sources, aggregate and save your search results by creating your own radar or editing the radars in a series of simple steps:
1. Twenty one (21) type of feeds will be generated for your radar by default: News, Web, Articles, Blogs, Video, Social, Answers, Images, Presentations, PDF, Documents, Feeds, Amazon, Forums, Professional, Bids,Classifieds, Comparisons, MP3, Torrents and Spreadsheets. Select desired mix of feeds by checking or un-checking Feed Type checkboxes on the top of the page.
2. Enter radar search keyword or phrase, e.g. swords or “table tennis” China and click Search button. The returned items will be displayed below in the preview pane. You could use operators AND and OR in your search. For instance, you could search for vacation London OR Paris or you could search for vacation London AND Paris. See the search results at Vacation in London or Paris and Vacation in London and Paris radars, respectively.
3. Review the results to ensure your selection criteria finds what you expect. You can modify search criteria by checking or un-checking the sources at any time and click on Search button again to refresh the results.
4. If you don’t want to save your search results as a Radar, you could exit the tool or perform a new Search
5. Once you are satisfied with the quality and relevance of returned feed items and you create new Radar, you could either click Registration link or fill in Username and Password fields and press Enter button. If a user logged in RadarFarms prior accessing RadarWizard, she/he will be able to create new Radar immediately.
6. Click Publish New Radar link on the sidebar of the page – Publish New Radar window appears. Enter Radar Name and Radar Description, select appropriate value from Category list. If you would like to make your Radar visible only to yourself, check Non-Viewable Radar checkbox. If you would like to place your Ad Link for free for the Radar you are creating, enter Ad Link URL and Ad Link Description. Then press Save button to create the Radar – “Congratulations “UserId“! You successfully created new [RadarName] Radar” message appears. Then press OK button – an e-mail notification will be forwarded to e-mail address, you specified at the registration. The e-mail notification includes Radar Number you just created. If you changed your mind, press Cancel button. To access your new radar, click on My Radars link located on the top menu bar. You can also access your published radars from any RadarFarms page by clicking on My Radars links in the menu.
7. If you would like to add the returned feed items to your existing Radar, perform another Search and click on Update Existing Radar link on the sidebar of the page. Update Radar pop-up window for editing your radar will be displayed.
8. Select Radar you would like to update by selecting a value from Name field and then press on Save button. “Congratulations “UserId“! You successfully updated new [RadarName] Radar” message appears. Then press OK button – an e-mail notification will be forwarded to e-mail address you specified at the registration. The e-mail notification includes Radar Number you just updated. If you changed your mind, press Cancel button. To access your updated radar, click on My Radars link located on the top menu bar.
Congratulations! You successfully updated your Radar message appears.
9. If you would like to create Radar Widget, then click Generate Widget link.
10. My Radars – Welcome to My Radars page where you could see all radars you created at RadarFarms! You could navigate to your radars through Radar Cloud located just above this intro. Click on the cloud’s link and enjoy!
11. My Profile – this is the page where a member could change password or the other membership attributes as well to see the sponsored radars
12. Logout – this is the page a member will be able to log off the session at RadarFarms