RadarFarms opens its gates!May 15, 2006 at 8:45 pm | Posted in Farm News | Leave a comment
Tags: news radars, newsmastering
RadarFarms.com are launched! We start from displaying 10 News Radars covering various social, technology and business aspects of Web 2.0:
- RSS in Enterprise – will RSS applications make to an Enterprise?
- Newsmastering and News Radars – is it the Next Big Thing?
- Web 2.0 Biz – how Web 2.0 can make money and where the investment dollars are coming from?
- How to Beat Information Overload – it threatens to undermine the Internet value. It is about the time to kill the beast
- Market Research, Competitive Intelligence and Web 2.0 – they are around for a while. How Web 2.0 can change the landscape for the Market Researchers and Competitive Spies?
- Web, RSS and Tag Search – we can’t live and breath without the Web search. Will RSS and Tag Search catch up?
- Web 2.0 and Canada – Web 2.0, north of the 49th parallel. Are we playing the catch up as usual?
- Web 2.0 “Social Revolution” – Is the next Web coming a social revolution or it is another technology burst?
- “Long Tail” of Web 2.0 – Will the Web 2.0 take care of minor players in the information field or it will follow the footsteps of the older brother?
- Taxonomies and Folksonomies – It is not you grandma’s Karl Linney classification!
Hopefully, Web 2.0 aficionados will like our Radars!