Welcome to the Redesigned RadarFarms Site!October 16, 2009 at 3:07 am | Posted in Farm News | 1 Comment
Tags: news radars, radarfarms, redesign, site
Our regulars have probably noticed that, starting on the 7th of this September, our site drastically changed its look and feel.
However, we didn’t rush with announcing these changes, as we were in an unofficial “beta” mode. We knew from our own, and from other experiences, that the site redesign could impact the site traffic, big time. And right we were! However, the whole story deserves another post and today we finally decided that there is no way of turning back to our old design.
There are a lot of new and exciting features for the site, such as:
- Web 2.0 look and feel for the site
- Two-column News Digest-style layout
- Top News, Articles, Videos and Blogs blocks
- Advanced filtering by source
- Enhanced navigation, registration and sponsorship workflows
- Easy-to-generate portable content (RSS feeds and Web widgets)
- “You may also check..” suggestions
- New user interface for our sponsors
and much, much more..
We are also working on new features for the site, and we will be delivering them quite often.
Stay tuned and enjoy our site!